Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Poof

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comments

• Options
    dtreterdtreter Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Great, more than 50 world notes will make their way to you in 2 weeks.
    Looking for:

1. Any The Zanzibar Government note in any condition.
  • Options
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Do we need to use a special submission form, or write a special code number or other in a regular submission form, to refer to this March monthly special? Thanks.
    Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    TigerTraderTigerTrader Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Same form. In the Service Level Box select "Other", circle Monthly Special and write in the Month as well as respective fee. At least that is how I do it...

• Options
    image has worked for me more than once.
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired

• Options
    imageTTT
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
  • Options
  • Options
    SYRACUSIANSYRACUSIAN Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: TigerTrader

Same form. In the Service Level Box select "Other", circle Monthly Special and write in the Month as well as respective fee. At least that is how I do it...

Thank you.image

Dimitri

myEbay

DPOTD 3
  • Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭
    Full shipment sent in - this should completely stop things up for a while (sorry!)
  • Options
    Wizard1Wizard1 Posts: 74 ✭✭
    I find it a tad funny that they didn't notice that they put a $1000 1954 Canadian Note in the picture, but the limit is "*Maximum Value: $500 per note" Just Saying...

I guess they're trying to pull an April Fools?
    Always looking for US 22666622, 34444443 and 18111181 Radars & Perfect Flipper Serials consisting of 6, 8, 9, 0

http://www.wizard1.ca

MAKE DONALD DRUMPF AGAIN! http://tinyurl.com/z5uju34 STOP THE DEVOLUTION OF AMERICA

• Options
    We're just keeping all of you on your toes. image

That's actually just one of my favorite notes, with a portrait of a young QEII...so we went with a pretty picture rather than a technically more accurate representation of a note that would otherwise qualify for the special. Forgive us if it is just a trifle misleading. image
    Jason W. Bradford
    President, PCGS Currency
    jbradford@pcgscurrency.com

• Options
    Originally posted by: jwbradford
    We're just keeping all of you on your toes. image

That's actually just one of my favorite notes, with a portrait of a young QEII...so we went with a pretty picture rather than a technically more accurate representation of a note that would otherwise qualify for the special. Forgive us if it is just a trifle misleading. image

157 world notes sent today priority express. Should arrive tomorrow. Sorry for the last minute, just waited for some notes to arrive from Europe.
    Looking for:

1. Any The Zanzibar Government note in any condition.