Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Obvious Fake Auction

Unless they purposely removed the labels and notes from their holders and put them under a binder page. Not to mention selling notes that realized 100,000 from heritage over the last few years.

Ebay
Looking for Great West Virginia nationals. Also collect large size type.

Comments

• Options
    TigerTraderTigerTrader Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    Looks like he pulled the scans and then used some decent talent in Photoshop to make it look like he has them in hand...

Way to good to be true!

• Options
    This guy was selling some very expensive Chinese notes (PMG certified as it appeared) that I was interested in. He said that he will not accept paypal for large amount of money. There is no way in the world that I will send large sums with bank account to somebody that I don't know and never did any business with, so I offered to come to France (he is from Strasbourg) to finalize the deal. He responded with "don't waste my time".
    So, make your own conclusions...
    Looking for:

1. Any The Zanzibar Government note in any condition.
  • Options
    This looks the same idiot that was trying to sell a dozen or so notes as one collection. All scans from heritage and made it look like they were in plastic pages. There's a thread somewhere about this guy.
    Come and see a forgotten piece of history.....

http://www.depressionscrip.com

Always looking for more depression scrip -- PM me if you have any for sale or trade
  • Options
    lettowlettow Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Not that any further evidence of fraud is needed

PCGS holders do not fit three to a page.
  • Options
    PCGS holders do not fit three to a page.
    also, I would think that the seller should have flipped the currency holder before adding the scans of the notes--front or back of the notes and the place to put it in a binder is still on the same side

Montani Semper Liberi (Mountaineers are always free)
  • Options
    TheRockTheRock Posts: 766 ✭✭
    It's been PULLED DOWN !!!

"GOT TO LOVE THEM SMALL SIZE DEUCES, SC's, LT's & FRN's"

John DeRocker
    President/CEO
    The Rocks Collectables, LLC
    TRC, LLC
    jderocker003@gmail.com
    SPMC Member - LIFETIME
    EBAY - TRC, LLC