Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Anyone Interesting In Up To 44.5 ozs of Spouse Gold For Less Than Bullion American Gold Eagles Fetch

Selling: A total of (89) assorted 2007 gold spouse coins in
capsules, consisting of:

A. (27) Abigail Adams Proofs
B. (25) Abigail Adams Mint State
C. (20) Martha Washington Mint State
D. (17) Martha Washington Proof

spot + $15/coin.

THESE ARE GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO LOCATE IN ANY QUANTITY AT A GREAT PRICE! I have a customer that needs some $$$ in February and gave me the "green light" to move his position at this seldom seen price level. Approved smaller quantities add shipping costs and $10/coin.

No deal is final until you receive a written confirmation from me stating it is final, including a fix on spot gold.

Thanks. Mitch.
Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
    Ttt

Just 49/89 coins remain unsold at the moment.

Wondercoin.
    Just 45/89 coins remain, including (11) 4-pc sets of Washington / Adams in MS and Proof.

These coins are getting harder and harder to locate at these prices!

Wondercoin
  • seateddimeseateddime Posts: 6,169 ✭✭✭
    PM me
    I seldom check PM's but do check emails often jason@seated.org

Buying top quality Seated Dimes in Gem BU and Proof.

Buying great coins - monster eye appeal only.