Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

oldish 10 dollar bills

if you have a pre 1995 10 dollar bill please contact me!

Thanks!
Hi, My name is Andrew. I'm 12 years old and I love collecting old coins and bills, (mostly US money) I used to be a Coin Talk member, but now I have joined this forum.

I have been collecting for about 1 year now, (As of 1/24/2016)

Comments

• Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    I have many but they are all in a safe deposit box.Please give me some idea what you have in mind and I'll see what I can do to help out.
    Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    underbidderunderbidder Posts: 25 ✭✭✭
    I don't have a lot of $10's right now, but I have a bunch of $20's. Tell me how many you want, and I'll sell them to you for face plus shipping. You can send me a check or money order.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." Henry David Thoreau
    twitter: @ActionCurrency
    web: www.actioncurrency.com
  • Options
    well, I'm hoping to get them for face value. Is there anywhere you know where I could oldish 10 dollar bills, (so I don't have to have them shipped)

numbersman,

please post pictures, I don't really have anything in mind. image

underbidder,

I can't really do any 20's right now, maybe later! image
    Hi, My name is Andrew. I'm 12 years old and I love collecting old coins and bills, (mostly US money) I used to be a Coin Talk member, but now I have joined this forum.

I have been collecting for about 1 year now, (As of 1/24/2016)
  • Options
    Welcome aboard Andy
    Looking for Nationals, specifically Fort Dearborn, Chicago IL. Charter Number 3698
  • Options
    ebaybuyerebaybuyer Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭
    you may try sweet talking a teller at your local bank, they may set some older bills aside for you
    regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything
  • Options
    Ted 1Ted 1 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
    a bit vague. Indicate '34's, 50's, etc

Rare Nationals &
    Lowball Sacagawea Dollars (PO01-VF35)

--- SUCCESSFUL BST TRANSACTIONS ---
    braddick, Omegaraptor, JWP, EagleScout2017, OAKSTAR, Twobitcollector, boxerdad, OKCC, Fancycashcom, JimW, MWallace, Tookybandit, TeacherCollector, jeffas1974, mainejoe, kansasman, Cent1225, SurfinxHI, Soldi, Histman, CurrenSee, jclovescoins, Outhaul, Timbuk3, LEMONHEAD_PENNY, daverickey, Maxcrusha, RedSeals
  • Options
    luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    We get them in my neck of the woods from time to time.

I will keep my eyes peeled.