Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Why is this the only forum working for me right now?

lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
I get error messages when I try to view any of the others. Can see US Coin Forum occasionally, but cannot post or reply.

Could the CU boards be gettin' ready to crash again? Seems like similar stuff happened before the last crash...

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    Hmm. Now it seems to be working again.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord:
      I was just Over at The..............Opps Can't Say but it was Working Just Fine.image
    1. Options
      BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
      LM - We had a hot and heavy thread on the Forum and I dont think the web site could handle the venom. Bear
      There once was a place called
      Camelotimage
    2. Options

3. Options
      BNEBNE Posts: 772
      It was trying to tell you to come back to the "light". . . .image
      "The essence of sleight of hand is distraction and misdirection. If smoeone can be convinced that he has, through his own perspicacity, divined your hidden purposes, he will not look further."

William S. Burroughs, Cities of the Red Night
    4. Options
      To paraphrase Miltons words from a fallen angel, " I would rather rule the dark ,then serve the light"
      Camelotimage
    5. Options
      Sssh! Don't tell my Dark pals, but I just dropped a ridiculous sum on an MS63 $5 Indian, to upgrade the one in my only surviving Registry Set... image

6. Options
      LM - Good for you and I wont tell a living soul. Bear
      Camelotimage
    7. Options
      Whoops- looks like I just won an MS63 $10 Indian, as well. Yikes. Time to put on the budgetary brakes...

8. Options
      The light reflecting off those two coins will entice you back to the lightside for sureimage

DAN
      United States Air Force Retired And Would Do It Again.

My first tassa slap 3/3/04

My shiny cents

imageThe half I am getting rid of and me, forever and always Taken in about 1959
    9. Options
      Ahhh the power of gold, strong enough to pull LM back to the light if only for a short stay. Bear
      Camelotimage
    10. Options
      Aargh- I forgot I was bidding on two MS63 $10 Indians, and I won both! (A 1915 and a 1932. Already had a 1911 in MS62). Yeesh! I was hoping somebody would snipe me on that 1915. I paid too much, probably. Came in below PCGS trend price, but not by much. One of these days I need to get smart and get the Greysheet. Duh...

Still, I have some "pretties" to keep me anchored in the Light Side just enough, so I don't go totally Dark, LOL.