Home Precious Metals
Options

DC 3 Oz now uavailable., took three months to get to sellout

Text

90 - 100 days for 75 pcs w/silver @ around $14 an ounce.

That's not burn me hot, nor is it a showstopper.

Markup is significant, there are costs.

Comments

• Options
    PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Just received my two in the mail a few days ago. I really like these. I collect poured silver bars and these make a great addition to my collection.
  • Options
    WildIdeaWildIdea Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy to have ONE. They look great and have a neat classic feel compared to what's being made these days. Poured shot with a machines digit punch doesn't get me excited really. These are what a bar should look like!
  • Options
    PRECIOUSMENTALPRECIOUSMENTAL Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: PRECIOUSMENTAL

The 'Smile' is because I purchased the remainder that D. Carr had.

Received them today, and, Wow, they are much better looking than the pictures could portray.

I don't think that is too much of a premium to pay for an limited number, from an recognized artist and designer.

Also, I am not a 'flipper', these shall remain in my eclectic collection, I never sell anything.
  • Options
    NotSureNotSure Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭

The 'Smile' is because I purchased the remainder that D. Carr had.
    Received them today, and, Wow, they are much better looking than the pictures could portray.
    I don't think that is too much of a premium to pay for an limited number, from an recognized artist and designer.
    Also, I am not a 'flipper', these shall remain in my eclectic collection, I never sell anything.

Don't know what amount constituted 'the remainder' of these 3oz bars, but I must have ordered mine a few days before 'the remainder' were scooped up. Mine is waiting for me to pick it up at the P.O. (miserable mailman NEVER makes ANY attempt to see if anyone's home, just writes a notification and drops it in the box, that no good, miserable sonofa....), along with one of the 2015 $200 1/10oz gold. I just love the looks of the 3oz bar, and am certainly pleased I got mine ordered before PRECIOUSMENTAL scarfed up the rest!! And, with just 52 of the 1/10oz gold '$200', I believe that it, along with most of his precious metal 'coins', will be a winner.

I'll come up with something.