Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Flashy early- and mid-century silver Hyderbad, British India, Sweden and more added!

1942 British India Rupee (I think it's MS64, but there is a contact mark on George's cheek that probably bumps it down to a 63) KM557. Asking $65 shipped OBO NOW $50

1942-B Rupee. *Just* nicer than its younger brother above. $55:

Hyderbad (India Princely States) rupee. AH 1330/1331 (1912). Stunning BU. If I had to guess I'd say at least a 64, but it could be much higher. Asking $78 shipped OBO NOW $50

Sweden 5 Kronor 1935 KM806 Mintage of just 663,819. 25 grams .900 silver. $37 shipped:

1918-B Rupee. Proof-like. Some light chatter in the obverse fields because of the proof-like surfaces, but not distracting and overall a sexy piece. A stunner in hand. $57:

1937 Egypt 2 Piastres. KM365. This one is a total blazer. Look at the detail on his fez and uniform! $37

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last chance before eBay. Make me an offer!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame