Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1958 Topps Set For Sale or Trade

I think the set is only missing 2 cards,the Maris & #418.It consists of about 40% PSA 40% SGC & 20% raw.The set ranges from 5 to 8.5 with mostly 7s.I also have most of the YLs & all the numericals.I do not have the herrer card.I also have raw doubles for most of the cards that grade 5s that r mostly Ex-Mint to Nr. Mint.I will get more specific if someone is interested in it.I will trade for anything of equal value in vintage cards.Tks.

Comments

• Options
    I should add the Aaron is a PSA 7 & also have a 7.5 SGC The #1 Williams SGC 7 #52 Clemente SGC 7 #321 Williams SGC 8.This is not a junk set much better than u will c on Ebay.
  • Options
    check your pms
  • Options
  • Options
    imageimage
  • Options
    bobsbbcardsbobsbbcards Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭
    Okay, now how awesome is the cert number on that Drysdale? 01000002?!? It's possible that card is the second or third card EVER graded by PSA.
  • Options
    The 58 set is my favorite set but I guess no one else likes it.I think it is a pretty nice set but Im sure it being part PSA & SGC hurts it.The raw cards r almost all commons.Tks for looking.
  • Options
    kencopekencope Posts: 416 ✭✭
    What value are you looking for on it?
  • Options
    I haven't really looked at a total value so I cant give a definite price,but I would guess 8 grand up.
  • Options
    I just looked up avg.VCP for the 12 cards that I scanned & that totaled up to be 2576.00.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    PiggsPiggs Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: bobsbbcards
    Okay, now how awesome is the cert number on that Drysdale? 01000002?!? It's possible that card is the second or third card EVER graded by PSA.

That's when PSA was a baby.
  • Options
    I'd be interested in trading for raw versions of any of these:

5 Mays, 43, 44, 47 Maris, 52 Clemente, 56, 61, 70 Kaline, 71 Dodgers, 85 Aparicio, 106, 116, 117, 134, 136, 142 Slaughter, 150 Mantle, 153, 158, 162 Hodges, 174, 187 Koufax, 230 Ashburn, 238 Mazeroski, 270 Spahn, 295 Minoso, 310 Banks, 366, 370 Berra, 377 Braves, 386; All-Star game contest card

Probably can't do much to get the Koufax/Clemente/Mays tier players from you but maybe some others?

Thanks
    Ted
    Wantlists and some of my tradelists are here:
    http://gawaintheknight.webs.com/

I am also gawaintheknight on The Bench, Sports Card Forum, and e-bay if you want to check feedback.