1986 OPC Unopened sticker box tape intact
1988 OPC Unopened 396 card factory sealed set
1987 OPC Unopened sticker box tape intact
1989 OPC Unopened sticker box tape intact
1989 OPC Unopened wax box tape intact
1989 OPC Unopened 396 card factory sealed set
1992 Donruss rookies sealed cases
1992 Donruss rookies jumbo packs

Don't care at all if any of this is BBCE authenticated or not.

Also looking for 1980 Topps baseball PSA 10's of Cards:
#154 Lary Sorenson
#696 Julio Gonzalez
#33 Tony Scott
#601 Buddy Schultz

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

James
Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Tom has all 3 in stock: Link The 85 pictured looks rough, but w/tape still intact, 89 looks nicer. I can't tell if the tape is intact on the 91. He's always been easy to work with, just let him know exactly what you're looking for.
  • Options
    Gemyanks10Gemyanks10 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    I spoke with Tom yesterday Kyle and purchased 4 other boxes..I'm trying to complete a 1980-1994 (the year they stopped), box run and then work back from 1980 after that's over. As of yesterday, the boxes in question he didn't have with the tape in tact. Basically, for me, the tape signifies the packs were never touched etc, even though I know Tom's stuff is as legit as they come.

You are correct also that he is great to work with. Nothing but positive things to say on my end and he has gone out of his way to find me things in the past.

If this whole "tape intact" thing gets to be too much of a hassle, then I'll reconsider, but I'd like to think they are out there somewhere...
    Always looking for OPC "tape intact" baseball wax boxes, and 1984 OPC baseball PSA 10's for my set. Please PM or email me if you have any available.
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree about buying opc boxes with tape intact. The opc version of fasc as far as I'm concerned.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: grote15
    I agree about buying opc boxes with tape intact. The opc version of fasc as far as I'm concerned.

I agree Tim! Doing a Saturday Night bump guys..hook a brother up, I know someone somewhere out there has some beautiful Canadian mint boxes that they don't care about anymore...turn those cards into cashola..
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Bump with updates.
  • Options
    Bump...1988 OPC Stickers wax box sealed found. Any other help guys?
  • Options
    Bump with additions and updates...turn that cardboard into a Paypal transaction.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Up