Home PSA Set Registry Forum

took the plunge, now need a little help ...

Registered a few partial sets and want to take advantage of the 60's PSA set registry grading special.

Have only purchased already graded PSA cards, so this will be my first submission.

If I have 90 different cards to submit, do I need to print out 4 submission forms, since there's only room for 25 cards per form ?

Or is there some way to submit all 90 different cards with the same submission # ?

Only other question is about what size should the labels I stick on the Card Saver 1's be ?

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"

Comments

• I think I read in an earlier thread that you can continue the invoice on another page by just marking out the invoice # at the top and writing in one. Someone else could probably help a little more with that. As for the card saver I's: It doesn't matter how big the label is since it will be cut up anyway. Though I'd suggest you only use one that has just enough room on it to write the number legibly on it.
    Working on 1976 Kellogg's, PSA 9 or 10. Feel free to send mail to My Email with any offers on 76 Kellogg's. Go Washington Redskins, Go Oakland A's!!!!!!!!!
  • You can take another invoice and cross out the invoice number. Take the second page and cross out the line numbers and renumber them 26-50. You can do this to create as long of an invoice as you need.

I bought a box of labels from an office supply store that I use for my submissions. Mine are Avery 5267 (80 per page). I print out a page or two of these for each submission with the invoice number on them (for example 123456 - ). I then write in the line numbers by hand, peel and stick. It costs a little money for the labels, but it a huge time saver.

Good luck with your first submission!

Bailey
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the info !

Pix of 'My Kids'

• Bailey, you're a genius. I never thought of printing the number on the label. I've just perfected writing really small.image
    1971 Kelloggs and 1961 Fleer
  • Thanks Guffy image

I have found this to save a LOT of time. It also helps prevent you going insane from writing 8011234 over and over and over ...

Bailey
  • rbeatonrbeaton Posts: 631
    If this is your first submission I would recommend not sending 90 cards at one time. Send a smaller batch and see how the results are. From my own experience (and talking with others) the first submission usually results in grades lower than expected.

Robert
    Looking for:
    Any high grade OPC Jim Palmer
    High grade Redskins (pre 1980)
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

rbeaton -

Thanks for the heads up on my potentially being disappointed with my first submission.

Actually, with thousands of cards to choose from, I'm only going to submit cards that look like 8's or better to me,

so if half of them come back 7's, with a couple of 6's, I'll be fine with that.

I'll just file it away as another lesson learned in this hobby's neverending learning process.

Pix of 'My Kids'

• I do the same as Bailey -- printing up the labels with the invoice number and then writing in the line number. My labels are Avery 8167. If I submit less than forty cards, I tear the sheet along its perforated middle and carefully tape it to a sheet of paper so as not to waste labels I'll never use. Using the labels saves a lot of time and even a computer imbecile like me can print them up with no problem.
    Dom

If I'm buying it's PRICELESS. If I'm selling, it's WORTHLESS.

Looking for 1984 Donruss -
    #238 Keith Hernandez PSA 10
    -----------------and
    #637 Omar Moreno PSA 9 or 10.

• ..and I thought that I was a genius by coming up with the idea of using the Avery 8167's and banging them out 80 labels a time.

It's amazing how great minds think alike......................
    THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES