Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

FUN Show Tampa Newps and a few photos

I had a great time at the FUN Show this year! I'll have some photos and a restaurant story tomorrow (1-11). I wanted to show you some of the stuff I purchased

I always seem to find a few notes from Norfolk, Va.

You know I had to pcik up a few low balls.

They always seem to have something different at the FUN show.

Each year, I buy myself a birthday present at the FUN show. I've been talking GETTING about a note from this bank for years. I finally pulled the tigger. I've been to this bank! I think some of you remember the photos of the bank I took.

The person who sold it to me said Everyone should have a little Intercourse on their birthday!

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭✭
    Super cool, I love the Star Trek cards ...and well, who doesn't like Intercourse? It really goes well with your lowballs! image
  • Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man,love those Star Trek signed cards.
    Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: numbersman
    Oh man,love those Star Trek signed cards.

The table that JIM61 was at had stacks of them. What was cool was that he had more special guest aliens, like the Frank Gorshin that I picked up, than Enterprise crew people. I remembered about 95% of the guest alien cards.

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    I also got to see Cliff's purchases in hand at the show. Great items bought for his birthday and thanks for showing me in person and sharing here for all to see. image

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • Options
    MEC2MEC2 Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Tookybandit...and well, who doesn't like Intercourse? It really goes well with your lowballs! image

This forum software needs to be upgraded with a like button just for this post.
  • Options
    TigerTraderTigerTrader Posts: 249 ✭✭✭

Mec, I agree. That made me laugh pretty good. My coworkers wanted to know what was funny. I tried to explain it but I don't think they understood.

Nice new notes and the lowballs look horrible! Congrats!

• Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭
    You never know who is going to show up at the FUN show!

How tall am I in $100 notes? About $1,840,700!

Blake is only worth $1,794,100! image

Tookybandit, Lauren, Blake and myself went to a place called the Shrimp company. We soon to be joined by Eddie and Angie Henley. This is the sign in the men's room.

This is a view from my hotel room. You are looking at a place call Jacksons. We waited over an hour and a half for our food. We found out that most of the people there also did not get fed. At least we didn't have to pay for our drinks. Numbersman finally got his food after about an hour and 45 minutes wait. He said the crab legs were so salty, he could not eat them.

I had a beautiful view from my 16th floor room at the Marriott.

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭✭
    Great pics Cliff!!
  • Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Tookybandit

Great pics Cliff!!

+1! image

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice view Cliff! Yeah,when it comes to dinner,I think next time I'll stick closer to you...seems safer and smarter and I may actually get food I can eat.That stated......I lost 8 pounds this trip....Tampa is my new weight loss program!
    Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency