Home Sports Talk

Your NFL playoff picks

BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 7,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mine-Houston,Seattle,Washington,Pittsburgh. Enjoy the games as the season will be over before we know it.
Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

Comments

• s4nys4ny Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭
    Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Washington
  • JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: s4ny

Can't ever remember a wild card weekend where the home teams were all dogs. Betting wise I took all the home teams with the associated points

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • keetskeets Posts: 25,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ending in Cincinnatti was surreal. As a Cleveland fan it was hard to know who to root for but I was on the Steeler bandwagon mainly because I really admire the way Ben has played this year and the Team has overcome some key injuries. The Bengals were sort of an embarrassment all around. The fans should be ashamed for cheering as Roethlisberger was carted away(throwing stuff at him), the players for going ballistic when they had won the game and the coaching staff for losing control of those players.

I have trouble understanding how a player can win the game with an interception and moments later lose it with cheap shot!!! The replay of the hit on Brown was really scary as it showed his limp body fall to the turf and not move. Burfict should have some sort of MAJOR fine and suspension for that one and the follow-up meltdown by Jones might be the end of the Head Coach. After 6-7 years of not being able to advance in the playoffs Lewis should probably try somewhere else. He appeared distraught and destroyed in the post game interview, couldn't wait to get off the stage.

In the end it was a frightening display of what North Division Football looks like at its best. As a Team, the Browns can't even hold these guys' jock straps, it's gonna be a long time till they can play at that level.
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    What? No love for the Packers?
  • bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Justacommeman
    Originally posted by: s4ny

Can't ever remember a wild card weekend where the home teams were all dogs. Betting wise I took all the home teams with the associated points

mark

how did that work out for you?image