Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Heritage payments

This is my first time interested in bidding in some Heritage auctions. There are several lots in the FUN auction that I'm very interested in. I noticed that on their payment page they want you to "remit payment a bank wire, cashier's check or bank money order..." Is this the only option to pay for won auctions? When I login there's an option to login with PayPal, so how does that work? Can payments be made through that as well? I'd like some clarification before I go and put in a bunch of bids. I figured that most of you guys have used Heritage so I thought I'd try here first. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭✭
    I use Bank ACH. I recommend giving them a call, they have a great customer service department.
  • Options
    Yes, you can use PayPal. When your invoice arrives (via email) you can pay it then using your PayPal.
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired

• Options
    for me, they offer a discount for check (but not a very big one). I use my CC as I get miles or points on the purchase which is like cash back.
  • Options
    Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    There is usually a limit on purchases with a CC or PP of $2500.00 or less.

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • Options
    TigerTraderTigerTrader Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    The discount for using an ACH/Check is 1%. Since I have cards that give me more in rewards, I usually still use a card or Paypal for purchases under the limit.

My favorite way to pay for an invoice with them is to have them net it out from my consignments! LOL

• Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: techwriter
    Yes, you can use PayPal. When your invoice arrives (via email) you can pay it then using your PayPal.

good to know.