Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

When paper money collectors talk about plates.....

When paper money collectors talk about plates it's usually not this kind of plate. Does anyone know about these plates?....Any other districts?... Any info? This one is 9".
Collector: of low or fancy serial numbers in the 1928 - 1963 era including radars and repeaters, better stars, mules, special serial number ranges, also pre WWII Philippine star notes and low serials as well as low and fancy serials on MPC

Data collection: serial number data of scarce notes in the 1928 to 1963 era - radars, repeaters, scarce stars, mules, and other scarce or rare notes in all types or series & large size 8 digit radars or repeaters
My email is: HHICL@aol.com

Comments

• TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭
    That's interesting. I wonder if it was used at the FRB for entertaining big wigs and politicians?
  • Jim61Jim61 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭
    Never seen one before. Neato. Would like to know more.

Jim61

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16566561 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps and TheRock!

Looking for $1 CU FRN radar 16977961.

Looking for $1 CU FRN 99999961 - NOT ANY MORE, THANK YOU delistamps!

Looking for $50 FRN 00000061
  • numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    I could see having a full set-12 place settings!
    Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • I wonder what the "IOJ" in the flag logo means ......... unless it is "IOU" which is the FRB motto
  • That's a really neat piece!

The "IOJ" is 10 J for Kansas City.
  • Originally posted by: xxJOExx
    That's a really neat piece!

The "IOJ" is 10 J for Kansas City.

ahh.... I should have figured that out
  • goldengolden Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Jim61
    Never seen one before. Neato. Would like to know more.