Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

quattrocoins goes the extra mile

moursundmoursund Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
I also bought a couple of mercs from Don.

They are very nice coins at a good price,
AND
he included a pcgs box,
AND
he sent them BEFORE I paid him. Now I have to decide whether to pay him or not...image

Thanks, Don!!!!!!

am
100th pint of blood donated 7/19/2022 B) . Transactions with WilliamF, Relaxn, LukeMarshal, jclovescoins, braddick, JWP, Weather11am, Fairlaneman, Dscoins, lordmarcovan, Collectorcoins, SurfinxHI, JimW. God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that who so believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comments

• FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sends Coins Before They are Paid For......... Don:.... PM Me I will Give You My Address.image
      Actually 2 Forumn Members have did the Same thing with Me in the Last Couple of Months. One I sent the Payment to and He Replyed that He had Forgot that I owed Him Money.
        Some Truley Nice Folks reside on these Forumns.image
          Ken
        1. cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,333
          There are some great people here. One member has done the same for me. Sending me some gold coins before I paid for them.
          Bill

09/07/2006
        2. BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
          It is possible for nice people to get on this Forum, after all ,mistakes can happen.
          There once was a place called
          Camelotimage
        3. FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
          Back to the Woods Bear before this Duck (Oregon Ducks) hits You with a Quack Attack.image
        4. BearBear Posts: 18,954 ✭✭
          Growwlll
          There once was a place called
          Camelotimage
        5. andy007andy007 Posts: 475
          Everyone I have dealt with the past 2 years on the forums has always sent the coins before receiving payment and I have done so likewise. There are some great people here.
        6. Thanks for the kind words, Andrew.
          "For discussions about PCGS registry sets - building them, buying them, selling them, collecting them."
          I believe that this board provides us with the opportunities to help each other with our collections without having to go through a middle man. That, and all the shared information, are good reasons to belong to our little community.
          The trust developes naturally. (Of couse, I can always give my cousin Tony a call, if the funds don't show up!) image

Now let's get that set up in lights! image

Best Regards,

Don

Winged Liberty and

FULL Heads RULE!
        7. FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,401 ✭✭✭✭✭
          Ah Ha !! A New One Hooked ???
        8. keithdagenkeithdagen Posts: 2,025
          A couple months back, I sold a PCGS MS-70 SMS Kennedy to a forum member who I have done business with regularly. As part of the deal, part was cash, part was a trade for a MS-69 of the same piece. I sent the 70 in advance because I wanted the member to see that there was a visible difference between the two pieces without the two coins passing in the mail.
          Keith ™