Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Currency
Options

1999 #L7A--$2800 shipped

Single Digit $100s are Extremely Rare. A few surfaced recently from the Nex Gen design and sold/are selling for $2k-3k+.

I sold the 1963A $100 #L7A in AU-58 on Ebay for close to $2000. This one was priced at $3k and I am now letting it go for $2800 shipped.

Payment via Paypal personal payment or direct deposit into my Bank of America acct.

Prefer contact via email at fancycashcom@gmail.com as I don't check PMs often. You can PM if you absolutely insist.

Unique Matching Pair of $100 #00000007As
Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

Fancycashcom on Ebay: myurl

fancycashcom@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    FancycashcomFancycashcom Posts: 464 ✭✭✭
    I'm open to deal even further. Totaled my car in an accident. Need to raise more cash.
    Specializing in Low, High, Fancy & Matching Serial US Currency, with a special hoard of BEP Premium Sets & Products. Also modern coin rarities.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options
    ttt

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options
    Sorry about your crash man
    Looking for Nationals, specifically Fort Dearborn, Chicago IL. Charter Number 3698
  • Options
    Thanks. All ok. I fortunately wasnt injured badly and no one else was hurt.

fancycashcom@gmail.com
  • Options
    ttt

fancycashcom@gmail.com