Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Thank you quattrocoins

As you may remember, quattrocoins, aka Don, posted that he was selling the blast white Mercury dimes from his #2 registry set. Well, I just couldn't resist and went and browsed through his set. Seeing as my birthday was coming up, my husband and I decided to treat me to something special and purchased 4 of Don's dimes. image

I received the dimes in the mail yesterday and boy am I pleased. image I am now in possession of 4 gorgeous, white dimes that fit very nicely into my set (so look out Merc collectors, I'm moving up in the world image ). Not only did Don part with some really nice dimes, but he went that extra mile. He sent the dimes safely enclosed in a real nice PCGS box and even included a nice card with a picture on the front of my favorite breed of dog, the Labrador. image

If anybody has the opportunity to do business with Don, quattrocoins, I would highly recommend it. He is an honest and pleasant person to do business with.

Thank you, Don, for such a nice, friendly and pleasant experience. image

Beth image
currently owned by 5 Labradors

Blaze - Yellow male b 3/17/93
Onyx - Black male b 3/7/99
Duchess - Yellow female mix b 3/12/02 rescued 9/18/02
Rifle - Yellow male mix b 12/1/02 rescued 8/8/03
Diamond - Black female b 5/3/05 adopted 8/3/05

First Cam-slam - 9/21/04

My eBay

Comments

• Options
    Pretty soon you will be looking for a '16-D and a '45 full band image

Happy Birthday Beth!!
  • Options
    Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!image
    I am glad you can enjoy this hobby with us.........we enjoy your posts.
    Dennis

My Dimes

<< If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right the first time! >>
  • Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday too You....Happy Birthday too You.........May All of Your Merc Dime Dreams Come True......So You will Never Be Blue.........Happy Birthday too You....... Yee Haw !!!!!
    1. Options
      Thank you Beth, for your most kind words! image
      I'm very happy that I could help you with your set. Some of those were the very beginning of my Merc collection. I bought them raw, before there was a PCGS, and had them "made" myself just a few years ago. Glad that I could find them a good home! image

Best Regards, and again, Happy Birthday,

Don

Winged Liberty and
      FULL Heads RULE!