Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Haven't seen many "grades posted" threads...

Is PCGS closed for Holidays? Is processing slow now for some reason? Are people here not submitting coins as much?

I know I'm personally waiting for orders to post grades, and haven't seen many grades posted kind threads so I got curious...

Comments

• Options
    MonsterCoinzMonsterCoinz Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine they were closed 24/25 and New Years. We really need an "Official Grades Are In" thread. My sub is still a few weeks away though.
    www.MonsterCoinz.com | My Toned Showcase

Check out my iPhone app SlabReader!
  • Options
    WaterSportWaterSport Posts: 6,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, economy submission logged in 11/30 was posted 12/22 and shipped 12/28.

WS

Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were closed for 2 days for both Thanksgiving and Christmas but they are working today and off tomorrow.

I am waiting on grades and might have stuff post today. Had a grade post yesterday, two grades post last week,

waiting for a photo to post for a grade that I got yesterday...and then I have a 20 coin raw economy submission

that is on business day 24 today...hoping they post today so I can end the year with a bang! Then I have a 3 coin

restoration that was entered into the system on 11/23 but that could be another couple of weeks?

At FUN next week, I will submit 5 (that I know of so far) coins at the show for reholder/TrueView only so I can save

a boatload of cash on shipping charges. After the fun at FUN and all of my stuff comes in, I will likely do a large

Registry update and thread with close to 30 coins I think... image
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    USMarine6USMarine6 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm doing the waiting game right now. I'm that idiot that keeps checking every hour to see if the grade posts. I'll be sure to update a different thread when it its posted.
  • Options
    RampageRampage Posts: 9,418 ✭✭✭✭
    It's the holidays.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: USMarine6

I'm doing the waiting game right now. I'm that idiot that keeps checking every hour to see if the grade posts. I'll be sure to update a different thread when it its posted.

Every hour? I think I might be at every 5 minutes at this point since today is business day

24 for me...
    "If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file