Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

Doily city! Also, 1890 CC, a date run of 82-84 CCs FSH, and others!

Hi all,

A few collector coins for sale. My usual terms are check, MO, or paypal gift (paypal ok + 3%). Feel free to make reasonable offers!! Add $6 for priority shipping, insurance extra (or you can pay exact shipping costs). Not the greatest photographer at this point due to equipment, but the images should get you the jist of the coins. If you aren't happy, we will figure it out!

First, I have an 1890 CC in a Royal Numismatic Grading holder, as a 63+. The coin is all there, not messed with surfaces, blazing white, good luster. Would likely go 63 at our hosts. One 3 denticle hit near the eye keeps it from 64. The reverse is a solid 64. Grey sheet in 64 is 1300, 63 is 900. My price is $825.

Next up is a group of S mint Morgans, 80 and 81. Two are nice lightly toned 63s, then a lightly toned 64, and a blast white 64+. I'd like to sell as a group at $290. Grey sheet prices are comparable with this figure, no appreciable premium for the great toning!

Example of the toning

I also have a date run of 1882, 1883, and 1884 CCs in PCGS MS 65 plastic. All are standard and solid for the grades. Would like to sell as a group. Grey Sheet is $475 each ($1425). My price is $1350.

DOILEY Blow-out!!!!

Of these, the Morgan's are still available. The dime is sold. The MS62 looks like an easy shoe in for an upgrade, as I've seen 63s that look worse than it by far. CAC has approved the MS63! Both together, $310. Price drop!

PM me with any questions or offers.

Thanks!
Dead people tell interesting tales.

Comments