Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

FUN Early Bird starts in a week!!!

YorkshiremanYorkshireman Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭
Who among us is a collector that is going? (Not a dealer with a table.)

I can hardly wait to get there. I love coin shows!
Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.

Comments

• Options
    oih82w8oih82w8 Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of these days, but not next year.
    oih82w8 = Oh I Hate To Wait _defectus patientia_aka...Dr. Defecto - Curator of RMO's

BST transactions: dbldie55, jayPem, 78saen, UltraHighRelief, nibanny, liefgold, FallGuy, lkeigwin, mbogoman, Sandman70gt, keets, joeykoins, ianrussell (@GC), EagleEye, ThePennyLady, GRANDAM, Ilikecolor, Gluggo, okiedude, Voyageur, LJenkins11, fastfreddie, ms70, pursuitofliberty, ZoidMeister,Coin Finder, GotTheBug, edwardjulio, Coinnmore...
  • Options
    AblinkyAblinky Posts: 625 ✭✭✭
    My flight lands around 3pm on Wednesday next week. I plan on hustling over to the convention center and getting my Early Bird badge then looking at some auction lots and time permitting make a quick loop around the bourse.

Andrew Blinkiewicz-Heritage

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there Wed-Thurs-Fri. Hope to look over some auction lots.
  • Options
    keyman64keyman64 Posts: 15,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there Wednesday around 1:30PM to entertain myself with auction lot viewing....and hopefully meeting a few people if the opportunity presents itself.

Thursday will be handing things off to PCGS to photograph and then the GREAT COIN HUNT BEGINS.

Friday will be a little more hunting and socializing as the PCGS Luncheon is that day.

On Saturday I will take my kids to the show to do the kid activities and socialize a little more.

I can't wait!

"If it's not fun, it's not worth it." - KeyMan64
    Looking for Top Pop Mercury Dime Varieties & High Grade Mercury Dime Toners. :smile:
  • Options
    JeffMTampaJeffMTampa Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I signed up for Early Bird, so I'll be there sometime Wednesday afternoon (and early each morning)!

It's absolutely marvelous living in the town where the convention is. No flights, hotels, or restaurants. More money for coins!
    I love them Barber Halves.....
  • Options
    FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭
    I once flew to Florida to watch some Spring Training Baseball Games , but to buy Coins............ wow.
  • Options
    valente151valente151 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭
    Planning to be in Tampa on Tuesday-Friday pending school/work obligations.
  • Options
    Jinx86Jinx86 Posts: 3,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last FUN show I went to was in 2010. I just so happened to be on vacation during the show and stopped by. Saw great stuff for my ebay store, made a call and got 20K loan from another dealer and started buying. Had my best month on ebay right after that show with all the new goodies.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there Thursday to Saturday. image
  • Options
    Would hope to meet some collectors who like coin shows as much as I do in addition to my dealer friends.
    Please PM me if you are open to saying "Hello" on the bourse.

I will be there from Early Bird opening until Friday afternoon.
    Yorkshireman,Obsessed collector of round, metallic pieces of history.Hunting for Latin American colonial portraits plus cool US & British coins.
  • Options
    TONEDDOLLARSTONEDDOLLARS Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭
    Landing at Tampa airport at 9:00am heading right to show. Staying until Friday , fly out at 4:30 hopefully lighter in the wallet but heavier in the carry on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by: TONEDDOLLARS
    Landing at Tampa airport at 9:00am heading right to show. Staying until Friday , fly out at 4:30 hopefully lighter in the wallet but heavier in the carry on.

I hope that too!
  • Options
    Probably next summer for me!
    Avid Collector of Early US Type Coins.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file