Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

End of year blow-out

Two hard times tokens. Millions for Defense HT-48 Low-33 and Jackson I take Responsibility HT-70 (I think).

The Jackson is well worn and a little wavy, fully legible and perfectly distinguishable. The Millions for Defense is a fine piece I'd have no problem calling VF. $25 shipped for the pair.

1/10th ounce palladium In the original Stillwater laminate card (these came 10 to a sheet). Very cool Fraser buffalo design on the reverse, Lewis & Clark Corps of Discovery on the obverse. Overall very similar to the Westward Journey US nickel releases of 2004-2005, and would make a great addition to a buffalo collector, nickel collector, bullion collector. This is the mine where the new US Mint palladium bullion will come from.

Reduced to $75 shipped

To show size and design. You don't get the type 1 image

Beautiful So Called Dollar HK-154 Large Letters
This is one that had haze on it when I bought it raw from my dealer several weeks back. It's been very, very gently acetoned and Blue Ribbon'd and it absolutely glows. Amazing cartwheel, too. $15 shipped

Two Illinois bank bags. 10 to 20 years old. Some stains, some small wear spots. $13 for the pair, shipped:

We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
--Severian the Lame

Comments

• Options
    WeissWeiss Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump! All still available!
    We are like children who look at print and see a serpent in the last letter but one, and a sword in the last.
    --Severian the Lame