Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1856-S seated quarter XF40 PCGS F/S

nice dirty grey (as old silver should be) these trade well above guide when they are actually original, and this one is priced accordingly ... my flash adds gloss to the picture that isn't on the actual coin, the first picture is more representative of the actual color
regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything

Comments

• Options
    ebaybuyerebaybuyer Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭
    h

regardless of how many posts I have, I don't consider myself an "expert" at anything
  • Options
    j4gg

• Options
    just gauging interest at this point, in no hurry to sell, I find it interesting that this is such a tough coin to find yet hasn't had a price increase in five years (PCGS) ive made no attempt to secure any stickers yet but I see no reason it wouldn't. single digit pop reports, with surely a few of those being resubs, very few examples auctioned in the last three years, of which most which simply don't have the eye appeal of this one, ive looked far and wide, nothing else for sale currently at this grade level.
  • Options
    superpsychmdsuperpsychmd Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭
    What is your asking price, didn't see it in the posting
  • Options
    jesbrokenjesbroken Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Price would be nice

When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken or cease to be honest....Abraham Lincoln

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.....Mark Twain
  • Options
    transaction pending