Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Congrats Evan

Good Luck.
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    Come on, it was all Peyton Manning!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!
  • yankeesmanyankeesman Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Go Dolphins! Aw crap.
    Don Mattingly, Yogi Berra, Thurman Munson, Brian McCann and Topps Rookie Cup autograph collector
    www.questfortherookiecup.com
  • maddux69maddux69 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has to be a pretty good 24 hours for Evan. First the victory and securing the playoffs, then the firing of his former head coach who was criticized for his roster moves.
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    my season was made by the Ravens beating the Steelers TWICE!

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • wrestlingcardkingwrestlingcardking Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭✭
    They called Evan, "Evan Thomas" on ESPN this morning and no one corrected him......clowns I say, clowns!
    BUYING Frank Gotch T229 Kopec
    Looking to BUY n332 1889 SF Hess cards and high grade cards from 19th century especially. "Once you have wrestled everything else in life is easy" Dan Gable
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Originally posted by: wrestlingcardking
    They called Evan, "Evan Thomas" on ESPN this morning and no one corrected him......clowns I say, clowns!

At least they got the last letter of his last name correct!!!!

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.