Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Negative Feedback can be avoided

Here is a picutre of the original cards in the pocket holders and here is how they arrived. Simple amazing.

"A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what words I can attach to that it's so bad...at least they weren't expensive because they're pretty much useless now
    It never leaves you...
  • Options
    SouthsiderSouthsider Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭
    I once bought a candy card from a seller in a foreign country. The card came stapled to a piece of cardboard to "protect" it. Lol.
  • Options
    brendanb438brendanb438 Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭
    I don't understand, you are upset because you got a rubber band thrown in for free with your purchase of worthless junk cards? image
  • Options
    stevebaystevebay Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    These aren't worthless. Those are the 1990 Learning Series...see logo on bottom left.
  • Options
    MULLINS5MULLINS5 Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: stevebay

These aren't worthless. Those are the 1990 Learning Series...see logo on bottom left.

This is certainly a learning experience for the seller.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rubberband goes side to side, not top to bottom. What a rookie.

In the early seventies I was 'The rubberband man'. Had to have one for each team. Ruined many nice cards that way.

That's how it was done back then. Usually doubled up the rubberband to make sure the packs were tight. Then tossed them all in a shoebox.

• Options
    bouncebounce Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

I'll beg to differ
    lEAAOSwNphWZOlm">126 cards for $7
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: bounce

I'll beg to differ

Merriam-Webster begs to differ! image
  • Options
    mlbfan2mlbfan2 Posts: 3,115 ✭✭✭
    The same seller received this feedback sometime ago, for the same set:

Neutral: Good price but inept packaging resulted in cards being damaged during shipping. a***a ( 392Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)

More than a year ago

1990 donruss learning series baseball card set (#150848505464)
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Seller offered refund in lieu of negative feedback. I only needed three cards out of the set for submission (if gradeable) for my set. I'll just keep looking.

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options

I see that now, at first I was like WTF why would someone be trying to buy these raw. image

• Options
    Originally posted by: bounce

I'll beg to differ

LOL. Actually looking at eBay and what even a raw set of these can go for I am going back to the fact that these are pretty much worthless unless you can land PSA 10s.

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    My only question is this: did the seller use brown packing tape or the inferior clear tape?
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    TNP777,

Seller simply pulled the white strip and sealed the envelop.

brendanb438,

That is exactly what I am trying to do.

Text