Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Peyton Manning HGH ?

I guess we have another BALCO on our hands.
article

Comments

• Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Has no affect on what I think of any of them.

They just need to legalize this and be done with it.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    This seems to have little affect on Football players. MLB players on the other hand get burned at the stake. Looks like Ryan Leaf was taking the wrong drugs ??
  • Options
    TomiTomi Posts: 643 ✭✭✭
    We have 2 in this article. Ryan Howard and Ryan Zimmerman. Could there be a domino effect with other MLB players? We'll just wait and see.
  • Options
    IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,431 ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor Teagarden should get his money back

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Options
    vols1vols1 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    If he's taking it for medical purposes during a year that he is not playing then I don't really see a problem.
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read Manning's response and he denies everything except the fact that the HGH could have been shipped to his wife. This doesn't look good for Manning. The testing did not go into affect until 2014, which coincides with his decline. Could be just injuries and age.

Jeter was also mentioned by the weasel doctor to the undercover reporter, but his name didn't make the report.

Mike
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pharmacist who initially claimed that Manning took HGH has now recanted his statements. This is a weak, salacious report, and though there *may* be something to it, I am not going to jump to conclusions. I think Manning has at least earned the benefit of the doubt.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just watched the report on Youtube. First I find a little hypocrisy since Al Jazeera is funded by Qatar, the country that bribed its way into the 2022 World Cup and has a horrible human rights record in terms of the workers building the stadiums. Second, I was planning to buy a high dollar Peyton Manning RC but will probably wait this thing out.

Mike
  • Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you imagine if it was tom brady.... the pitchforks would be out and they would be getting the fire hot under the stake.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.