Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to wish everyone on the board a very merry Christmas. I hope everyone can spend some time with the ones they love.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

Comments

• Options
    addicted2ebayaddicted2ebay Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks... Merry Christmass
  • Options
    skrezyna23skrezyna23 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭
    Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous 2016!

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    lilmulelilmule Posts: 999 ✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas, well in another 6 hours here dang it.
    Knotty Hobby Woodworks
    Vintage Rookies
  • Options
    DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Wishing all of my fellow board members a very Safe, Healthy and Merry Christmas.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Options
    SidePocketSidePocket Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to you too; hey it's Christmas morning back there on the east coast!

"Molon Labe"

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your family and day
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    DialjDialj Posts: 1,636 ✭✭
    Frohe Weihnachten!
    "A full mind is an empty bat." Ty Cobb

Currently collecting 1934 Butterfinger, 1969 Nabisco, 1991 Topps Desert Shield (in PSA 9 or 10), and 1990 Donruss Learning Series (in PSA 10).
  • Options
    mknezmknez Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating today!

------
    stupid print dots

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all...and may all your future Christmas' and cards be PSA 10's
    Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    jmaciujmaciu Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭
    I too want to wish everyone Merry Christmas. I hope you all are enjoying lots of great family time on this wonderful day. I have not been around as much lately, as I have entered a hobby burn-out phase. That is a story for another day, as today is about holiday spirit and fun.
  • Options
    Big80sBig80s Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas, friends!
    Let's Rip It: PackGeek.com
    Jeff