Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

"Shop" Function for registry sets

NicNic Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
Does it work for you folks? Or do you get sent to the general page.

Comments

• Options
    Hydrant:

What I've noticed (regarding the duplicates) is that this typically occurs when the owner/seller lists the same coin via multiple platforms (ie. where the coin is listed at their own website and on eBay and on Collector's Corner, etc.).

pws
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: TheEndZone
    Hydrant:

What I've noticed (regarding the duplicates) is that this typically occurs when the owner/seller lists the same coin via multiple platforms (ie. where the coin is listed at their own website and on eBay and on Collector's Corner, etc.).

pws

I've noticed the same coin with different prices.
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: renman95

Originally posted by: TheEndZone

Hydrant:

pws

I've noticed the same coin with different prices.

Yep.....shop around whenever you see a coin you may be interested in, just in case the seller has it different places/prices. I noticed that before as well.

Usually, it is cheaper on the dealer's website vs ebay, when they do it both places. Sometimes, it is the same price (in this case, I would call/contact the dealer if you are really interested, as they save ebay fees and may be willing to lower the price.....though, there is one dealer that I contacted when I saw the discrepancy, and they still tried to charge me more than their ebay price.......yeah, no. I negotiated a bit more then I walked).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    OnlyGoldIsMoneyOnlyGoldIsMoney Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭✭✭

Resurrecting a 2015 thread.

I used the "Shop" function for the first time and found a coin I needed for my set. Thanks to the function I found a coin that I had overlooked on ebay. It arrived today.

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats on the find and purchase. :smile:

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    davewesendavewesen Posts: 5,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

It works for my set. The min (or max) really helps cut down search time.

• Options
    DantesDadDantesDad Posts: 113 ✭✭✭

Love the look on the gold

Always buying and looking for a deal.
  • Options
    TopoftheHillTopoftheHill Posts: 180 ✭✭✭

A suggestion:

Find the set your working on, and save the bookmark to favorites. You won't have to go through the menus again. You can save multiple links for multiple sets.

• Options
    TopoftheHillTopoftheHill Posts: 180 ✭✭✭

Collectors.com seriously needs to work on updating their site. I'm tired of seeing the same coins listed that I know were sold weeks ago.