Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

$2,500 Shipped/Insured. PayPal OK. PM me if you are interested.

Happy Holidays!

Comments

• Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't need it. I want it. Let's trade for something of equal value. image Or is it the cash you need ? Trades are always welcome, in my home and business. It is the primary reason I maintain a Second Hand Goods dealer's license in the state of Shock.

Isn't SHOCK one of the United States ? image
  • Options
    mercurydimeguymercurydimeguy Posts: 4,625 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: TwoSides2aCoin
    I don't need it. I want it. Let's trade for something of equal value. image Or is it the cash you need ? Trades are always welcome, in my home and business. It is the primary reason I maintain a Second Hand Goods dealer's license in the state of Shock.

Isn't SHOCK one of the United States ? image

Thanks for your kind words. I am trying to sell off my CC type set piece by piece, so I can reapply the funds towards my 1869 set. One of the downsides of buying nice coins, and then trying to sell them later on, in a non-existent coin market, is that there are limited eyeballs.

Ironically I believe if I just bit the bullet and sent off all my extras/duplicates to Heritage they'd fetch far more than what I've been asking for, for the last 6 months without much success, especially as some of them would go back in for regrading and possibly upgrade.

Anyhow, I would gladly trade for something super liquid as I need the cash for other coins I'm interested in. Alternately, there are a few "big" coins on my want list that I don't mind trading say 4 to 5 coins to acquire (i.e. I am interested in a 1907 HR Saint, and willing to trade several coins for it)

Thanks for your interest image