Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Heritage's FUN auction is open for bidding!

Let the games begin!

May the force be with you image
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

Comments

• Options
    Oh yes, already been there. Some really nice Canadian currency but the $$$$ just way above my pay grade.
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired

• Options
    I see a serial number 2 on a '76 L deuce that will look awfully nice next to the one another forum member already owns....
    Tickle Your Fancy Currency

Collector of DC Nationals (want list in yellow)
  • Options
    I'm not too excited about this auction compared to some of the recent others.
  • Options
    johnny9434johnny9434 Posts: 27,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like some of the canadian currency. like techwriter has said the $$$$ matters right now ( the lack of it )
  • Options
    Well, have gone through it and found a few but I'm sure my weak bids will be soon buried under; but one has to try.

And like johnny9434 said the Canadian IS nice but the $$$$ just too much for my year ending budget bucket.
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired

• Options
    Hoping the bidding doesn't get as crazy as a year ago! Hopefully those that greatly overpaid last time realized their mistakes and won't go so heavy this time around.
  • Options
    goldengolden Posts: 9,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see one note for me.
  • Options
    KT5SilverKT5Silver Posts: 162 ✭✭✭
    Larry,
    Define crazy. It seems that lately everything is crazy. I don't know if that is because-
    - market is up?
    - low pop note prices are up?
    - people see me coming?

I am currently bidding on nine notes. Last year was I n the mid thirties

• Options
    Originally posted by: KT5Silver

Larry,

Define crazy. It seems that lately everything is crazy. I don't know if that is because-

- market is up?

- low pop note prices are up?

- people see me coming?

I am currently bidding on nine notes. Last year was I n the mid thirties

Kraig, prices were especially crazy at the FUN auction in January for many notes (PMG graded) that some believed to be overgraded. The following HA auctions weren't nearly as crazy. April and then fall Long beach had some bargains and overall prices were way down compared to January. At least that's what I noticed on small size notes.

• Options
    synchrsynchr Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: blueseal
    Looking forward to the bourse more than the auction. The platinum sale is always fun though.

Is two days enough for you to see all or do you recommend staying over for Sat?
  • Options
    SaorAlbaSaorAlba Posts: 7,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully for my bank account none of the Canadian is what I need.
    In memory of my kitty Seryozha 14.2.1996 ~ 13.9.2016 and Shadow 3.4.2015 - 16.4.21