Home Q & A Forum
Options

Reset clock/time

sylsyl Posts: 906 ✭✭✭
I am unable to reset my clock ... all posts are 5 hours off. I am unable to edit or change anything in my profile, because I get the following when I hit the "update profile" button:

ERROR: One of the values in the url has not passed validation.

Error Code: 113

Comments

• Options
    BigABigA Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. There were some suggestions a while back but none worked for me so I gave up. Tried the "help" file under "profile" and it was blank

I have US outlying Islands as location and can't change it....same error code
  • Options
    SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭
    When PCGS is able to "fix" the above named problem, I am sure all the other problems with this edition of the software will "go away". The REAL problem is that this "fix" costs REAL M O N E Y to correct as well as technical expertise and I currently do not believe either FUSETALK or PCGS (Collectors Universe) have the proper resources or M O N E Y to fix the problem. Steveimage

• Options
    SteveSteve Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    oklahomadannyoklahomadanny Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: syl

I am unable to reset my clock ... all posts are 5 hours off. I am unable to edit or change anything in my profile, because I get the following when I hit the "update profile" button:

ERROR: One of the values in the url has not passed validation.

Error Code: 113

I kept getting that PITA Error Code: 113 just after the change-over. New software is total junk and doesn't look like anyone cares enough to fix it. Not too many people or companies would pay for software that didn't work, but I digress.

It seemed something in my "Signature" had coding that didn't play nice with the new version. A moderator actually went in and fixed/changed the coding in my signature that allowed me to edit my profile ect. without that damn error code. A simple copyright symbol (c in a circle) would throw up the error code. Another member figured this out after I got the error message when replying about the different versions of software. I had simply did a copy/paste of the copyright line at the very bottom of the page. We narrowed it down to that simple copyright symbol.

Try this. Copy everything in your signature any save it to your computer somewhere. Delete your signature and 'save' your profile and then try to edit your profile settings. If it works you'll know it's in your signature. The more than and less than symbols in some cases were found to also cause the error.

imageimageimage

Dad 1916-2014
  • Options
    bob48bob48 Posts: 452 ✭✭✭
    I get the same error code 113 when I try to update the time zone or location. current time is 4:14 pm 1/28/2016 and see my post time to compare.

I posted in advance, tomorrow!
    Bob