Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1971 Topps Greatest Moments Set Break - Most PSA 7s

Hi guys,

Haven't been on a while but have decided to sell my set to fund the restoration of my 1972 Mustang Convertible. All cards are currently listed on ebay at link below (click on see other items for rest of cards). Cards purchased direct from me via check, MO or paypal gift will receive 15% off ebay prices.

1971 Topps Greatest Moments

Thanks All

Jeff

Comments

• Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck with the sale, Jeff. Board members: I have purchased '71 Topps greatest moments cards from Jeff on a few different occasions. He uses extreme care in packaging and ships quickly!
    Daniel
  • Options
    JoeBanzaiJoeBanzai Posts: 11,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Killebrew?
    2013,14 and 15 Certificate Award Winner Harmon Killebrew Master Set and Master Topps Set
  • Options
    QUITCRABQUITCRAB Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭
    Great taste in cards and cars. I love the 71 GM and I restored a 66 mustang convertible. Best of luck on your auction and restoration. I use VA mustang. They are the best !
    Scott
  • Options
    jeff8877jeff8877 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys,

For those of you who like cars here are a couple pics and some info. Both are being restored to as new in all original condition with numbers matching components.

The first one is a 73 Mach 1 with the high performance cobra jet motor. Car is extremely rare as it was built for Ford Marketing for shows/displays etc and not for the public. Pic below is exactly how car will look when finished (getting close).

[URL=http://s267.photobucket.com/user/jeff8877/media/ford marketing my car only_zpsry6qynvk.jpg.html]image[/URL]

Here is my next project. A 72 convertible again with the high performance cobra jet motor. This one is 1 of only 331 built with the cobra jet package. Pic is not my car but exactly how will look when done.

[URL=http://s267.photobucket.com/user/jeff8877/media/ebay141354271899498_zpsf8pvrbjt.jpg.html]image[/URL]
  • Options
    WOW! Nice, good luck with the sales. Great set.
    Collecting 64, 66, 67, 70 & 71 Baseball. Cubs, wax, cello & rack baseball.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    not sure which car I like best. You might go for both just so you make the right decision. Good luck with the sale on the GMs (my most favorite set ever made)!

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    markj111markj111 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭
    That is a tough set.