Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

New #1 A.T.F. Washington Quarters Proof set

The Daniel D. Biddle Collection.

Here I was waiting to get blown away by Mr. Honeycutt or the EBL III Collection! image
BIGCongrats Daniel, that is one awesome set! image
"If you were to combine this complete set of early Proof Washington Quarters with the modern Proof Washington Quarter set (1965-1998), and the current Proof Washington State Quarter set that Danny has registered with PCGS, you will have one of the finest OVERALL Proof Washington Quarter sets ever assembled."
And, if you're around, please join in. It's been quiet for proof Washington collectors since Alan (who inspired my set,...which consequently led to others!) sold his set. image

Regards,

Don

PR69DC Washingtons and
FULL Heads RULE!

Comments

• Options
    MoneyLAMoneyLA Posts: 1,825
    Don I saw your post after I made my own post. Congrats to the new #1. cheers, Alan
  • Options
    Hey Alan,

Good to see you here, but sorry for the reason!
    Been a lonely board for proof Washington collectors since you moved on. I keep tryin' to stir-up Mark, but I guess that he has to many other sets going! image
    Hope all is going well, and you "catch the bug" again! image

As always,

Cheers back atcha,

Don

Deep Cam Washingtons image and
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    MoneyLAMoneyLA Posts: 1,825
    To Don-- thanks for the greetings and best wishes. And to all-- Hi. I still have the bug but Im searching for my next numismatic project. Im still seeking MS Roosevelts but not thrilled with what is available or coming to market. Yikes, Ive even thought about trying type collecting!!

As many of you know, recently Ive been concentrating on efforts with the postal authorities to stop thefts of coins mailed to PCGS that got "lost in the mail."

Coin World will have an article in the June 17th issue, I think.

cheers, alan mendelson
  • Options
    DANNYDANNY Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    HELLO DON:
    This is my first message sent on the PCGS Registry Forum.
    I just signed up yesterday.
    Thanks for the nice comments.
    I look forward to exchanging info with fellow collectors
    in the future.
    Danny Biddle
    Paris, KY.
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards, Danny.
    Steve
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Quattro, your's is very nice too. I've taken a year hiatus from my set, still looking for a nice 36 &37 to complete it. Going to post mine sometime this weekend at the latest over on, dare I say it?imageNGC!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard, Danny.
    Glad that you decided to join us, and I am truely honored that your 1st post started with a hello to me! image
    I see that you are still trying to make your set even more awesome. Sorry for upping your bid on a certain deep cam, but I had to give it a shot(crazy_fingers). (I just noticed, as the auction is comin' up.) Good Luck with it, as I'm too far tapped-out for that one! imageimageimage
    Perhaps I can get the one it replaces?!? imageimage
    I jumped on this one a while back, but I see that they've upped the price! image
    Again, Congrats on an awesome set.

Mike,
    Thanks for the kind comment.
    I do have a '61 PR69DCAM comin', but it'll take a '36 in a '6 to get me up near Danny!
    Good Luck with your's. I hope you're up there over there! image

Steve,
    What, no edit?!? image

BTW - The 1967SMS PCGS MS68CAM was a mistake listing. It did lead to the '55 PR68CAM in my set, though! imageimageimage

edited because Steve didn't! image

Regards,

Don

DCAM Washingtons, and
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Haven't seen a 36 in a 66 in a long time. I'd settle for a 64 and a 65 in a 37.
  • Options
    HELLO DON (crazy-fingers):
    I did win the auction, and have upgraded my Proof Quarter Set.
    If you are interested in the 1958 PR67 DCAM that I will be replacing,LMK.
    The 67 DCAM is a very high end 67.
    It could very easily have been graded 68.

Danny Biddle
    Paris, KY.
    dbiddleky@worldnet.att.net
  • Options
    Hey Danny,

Congrats! I noticed! (was also watchin' the '59 PR68DCAM & '58 PR67DCAM!) image
    Your set is gettin' even more out of reach!

Turn on your PM and we can talk about that PR67DCAM that you're replacin', or you can e-mail me @ quattrocoins@yahoo.com image

Best Regards,

Don

DCAM Washingtons, and
    FULL Heads RULE!
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Danny. Welcome to the boards. Congratulations on the awesome set!! Too bad you are not doing the NGC set, as I have in inventory now the pop 1/0 1950 Wash Quarter in NGC-PR68 ULTRA CAMEO. Nearly as nice as the 1950 PCGS-PR68DCAM coin I sold last year too. The early proof Wash quarters are a great collection! Not to mention the MS Roosevelt Dimes where you are also #1 right now. You know I am always looking out for you image Wondercoin.
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    HELLO MITCH:
    I haven't heard from you in quite awhile.
    When you didn't answer my last email to you, I started looking over the obit pages., thought something had happened to you,(smile).
    Stay in touch.

Danny Biddle
    Paris, KY.
  • Options
    Danny,

Congrats on the Roosevelt and Washington set. Glad to have you aboard.

Butch