Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

BBCE Cyber Monday Sale

I grabbed a few things for old times sake:

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL!! We put 20 of each box on sale. 1981 Donruss baseball wax...$39.00 each. 1982,1983 and 1985 Donruss baseball wax...$69.00 each. 1981 Fleer baseball wax...$34.00 each. 1982, 1983 Fleer baseball wax...$69.00 each. This is only a fraction above our current buy prices for these items! Limit 2 of each box per customer.

Pretty good deals!

Comments

• Options
    MantleFan23MantleFan23 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Me too...I grabbed a few boxes to rip. I also went a bit crazy for their black Friday special....so I'll be waiting by the reception desk for the UPS guy over the next few days! image Is it bad that I'm spending all the black Friday/cyber Monday monies on myself?? LOL
  • Options
    totallyraddtotallyradd Posts: 928 ✭✭✭
    After completing my entire run of 79-89 Topps, Donruss, Fleer, and Upper Deck (I still need to get Score), and moving, I had to put cards on the back burner for a bit. First time since getting back into collecting that I didn't get anything from BBCE.

Those are good deals, I would've loved to get in on some of those.

Have fun with the rips guys, post pics!!!
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: detroitfan2

CYBER MONDAY SPECIAL!! We put 20 of each box on sale. 1981 Donruss baseball wax...$39.00 each. 1982,1983 and 1985 Donruss baseball wax...$69.00 each. 1981 Fleer baseball wax...$34.00 each. 1982, 1983 Fleer baseball wax...$69.00 each. This is only a fraction above our current buy prices for these items! Limit 2 of each box per customer.

Pretty good deals!

Was S&H Free?
    Mike
  • Options
    rtimmerrtimmer Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: ndleo
    Originally posted by: detroitfan2

Pretty good deals!

Was S&H Free?

No shipping was extra. Good deals though picked up 6 myself.
    Follow me at LinkedIn & Instagram: @ryanscard
    Join the Rookie stars on top PSA registry today:
    1980-1989 Cello Packs - Rookies
  • Options
    I just bought some myself so deals are still good.
  • Options
    Yup just got 4 boxes myself. The artwork of those boxes alone is worth the price
  • Options
    curchcurch Posts: 590 ✭✭✭
    Lots of great stuff on sale that I need....but I don't know about secret Santa image
    Always looking for vintage wax boxes!
  • Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    picked up a couple boxes to add to the pile as I am also a fan of the style and display of these boxes.