Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PSA refresh count per hour on order status

What's the most amount of times you hit refresh within an hour time frame waiting for your order to pop?
"Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd

Comments

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Let's see ... on a slow PC it takes 3 seconds ... that's 20 times per minute ... times 60 minutes ... that makes me a member of the:

STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
  • Not nearly as many times as I check out my reflection in department store windows. Thanks for asking.

Love,

Dpeck
  • MantleFan23MantleFan23 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    I hear you....when I have orders in, I'm usually checking order status 4 to 5 times an hour image I guess its like watching a pot waiting for the water to boil......I don't care...I'll keep watching! image

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do it at least 3 times an hour M-F
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Stewie
    Not nearly as many times as I check out my reflection in department store windows. Thanks for asking.

Love,

Dpeck

You have to break your stare for it to count as a refresh.

• LOL! Touché.
  • scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    I found a better way to know as soon as my grades pop....

I pay with a credit card that is set up to email me when it is used without the card present. They charge the order and the card is charged once the grades are complete.

So, once I get an email which says "Card Not Present Transaction", I can look and the grades have popped. I've gotten the credit card email randomly during the day, such as 1 PM ET, whereas the email from PSA doesn't come for another 8+ hours.

It's the best option I have found to getting an email ASAP once grades are available, and has worked the 4-5 times I've done it!
  • belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    Scooter, That is a great idea, but doesn't it takes the fun out of refreshing every minute?...haha.
  • jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting for mine to be logged in. PSA has had the order since Monday of last week.

James
  • James--should be soon. My order delivered on Friday 11/20 logged yesterday.
    James, I had an express order logged yesterday from sports card show 11/22. You should call with your form number as they can still look it up to make sure it was received.
    I called them Wednesday and was told that they had received it and it would be logged in Yesterday.

James
  • scooter729scooter729 Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: belz

Scooter, That is a great idea, but doesn't it takes the fun out of refreshing every minute?...haha.

Apologies - yes, I hate to be the voice of boredom here. Refresh on!

• You can enter the tracking here for confirmation that your package has been received.
  • RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: scooter729
    I found a better way to know as soon as my grades pop....

I pay with a credit card that is set up to email me when it is used without the card present. They charge the order and the card is charged once the grades are complete.

So, once I get an email which says "Card Not Present Transaction", I can look and the grades have popped. I've gotten the credit card email randomly during the day, such as 1 PM ET, whereas the email from PSA doesn't come for another 8+ hours.

It's the best option I have found to getting an email ASAP once grades are available, and has worked the 4-5 times I've done it!

Ever think you could be missing it by about 5 minutes image

• LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something less than the number of refreshes I'm doing for the 55 cello rip.
    Originally posted by: LarkinCollector

Something less than the number of refreshes I'm doing for the 55 cello rip.

hahaha, so true...you and me both!!!

It seems that my order was logged in Monday but they sent the email to an old email address instead of the one I listed on my submission form.

James
    James, you should still be able to go on their website and view your order/status. I'm still refreshing mine every couple minutes...it'll happen when I'm in a meeting and my heart will skip a beat.
    It was submitted under the 5 day service so I hope it will pop Monday at the latest.

James
  • gemintgemint Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are turnaround times typically running these days for the specials? I know some can pop in a week while others in the same grouping can be months in waiting. However, are they generally turning them fairly fast these days or mostly on the long side?
    I had a 5 day that ends Friday, I'll let u all know.
    Still nothing image