Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

Wanted: Nick Mangold Cards

Doug, I'm not sure I have many, but I'll look tonight and send you what I've got
STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.

Comments

• Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    I'll check Doug. What year did he start in NFL?
  • Hi Doug, I searched high and low, but only came up with one, a 2011 Topps. PM me your address and I'll get it in the mail.
  • TmbrWolf22TmbrWolf22 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭
    I built a bunch of sets in 2006. Im SURE I have a few RCs. PM me an address where I can send them and Ill get them out in a day or 2.
  • Scottiec2288Scottiec2288 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Doug I couldn't find any. If you need any other players let me know.
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure a starting center doesn't get to many cards made these days

J-E-T-S jets jets jets
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Originally posted by: baseballfan
    I'm sure a starting center doesn't get to many cards made these days

I don't follow modern and you are probably correct. However, I do know that Topps has produced a card for him for every year from 2006 thru 2015 (2008 may be the exception).
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    Dan ... the 2011 Topps #329 arrived today. Thanks very much!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Top.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug