Home Precious Metals

ERROR 113

Does any one know why I keep getting an ERROR 113 code when I try to upload a icon picture. or can you lead me in the right direction. I have been trying for a few weeks with no luck

Thanks

Woody
Dana Wood

Woody3882@aol.com

2015 Certificate Award Winner 2016 Certificate Award Winner

Comments

• BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: woody3882

Does any one know why I keep getting an ERROR 113 code when I try to upload a icon picture. or can you lead me in the right direction. I have been trying for a few weeks with no luck

Thanks

Woody

Do you have any HTML code anywhere in your profile? If you do then delete it and replace it with a non-HTML equivalent.

For some reason, this site does not like HTML. It's a problem only the software vendor can fix.

Says so like this immediately to the left.

HTML code is not permitted. Special symbols permit some HTML functionality.
    Makes little sense to upload stuff when PhotoBucket is so easy to get and use.
  • Thanks for the help, I just tried photobucket several times, every time it still gives me a code 113. It seems to accept the upload, it shows the printed picture name in the description box of the profile page, but when it comes time for the final "Update Profile" click, all I get is the ERROR code 113. The pic is copied/paste from photobucket. I do remember a while back that you could only add an icon picture on the 15th of the month.

I would appreciate any help you can give

Thanks

Woody
    Dana Wood

Woody3882@aol.com

• derrybderryb Posts: 36,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in photobucket enable the IMG code. This is what you want to copy and paste directly into your forum post.

The decline from democracy to tyranny is both a natural and inevitable one.

Originally posted by: derryb

in photobucket enable the IMG code. This is what you want to copy and paste directly into your forum post.

I think he wants it in his profile/sig line and not to post to a thread. FWIW, I haven't been able to send a pic via PM like we used to could do.

Thanks for the help, I just tried photobucket several times, every time it still gives me a code 113. It seems to accept the upload, it shows the printed picture name in the description box of the profile page, but when it comes time for the final "Update Profile" click, all I get is the ERROR code 113. The pic is copied/paste from photobucket. I do remember a while back that you could only add an icon picture on the 15th of the month.

I would appreciate any help you can give

Thanks

Woody

An icon pic is not the same as a sig line pic in your profile. I just added a pic from PhotoBucket to my sig line. Are you sure you don't have any other HTML code in your sig line? i was having trouble doing a few things until I purged the code. You can copy and paste the text from your sig line and PM it to me if you want.
    I think a lot of the folks who have issues here probably had a wrong choice between HTML and WYSIWYG when IT decided to do away with that option regarding writing posts, but I don't know enough about that sort of thing to say if it matters or not.
  • What is your address I tried to send it through your website but there is no address

Thanks
    Dana Wood

Woody3882@aol.com

• I just figured it out, I don't know why, but in Profile I deleted my entire Signature name, Then the system accepted my Icon picture that it refused for two weeks. After the picture was accepted I again entered into Profile and added the same Signature address as before, but now it accepts them. I hope this can help out some one else.

Thanks to all for the help

Woody
    Dana Wood

Woody3882@aol.com

I just figured it out, I don't know why, but in Profile I deleted my entire Signature name, Then the system accepted my Icon picture that it refused for two weeks. After the picture was accepted I again entered into Profile and added the same Signature address as before, but now it accepts them. I hope this can help out some one else.

Thanks to all for the help

Woody

No reason why your sig line should be an issue from what I can see of it.