Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

When did MrRebates add eBay back??

I used to use MrRebates back in the day to get I think 3 to 5% cash back from eBay purchases. I know for the longest time they excluded eBay (this happened back when Bing launched and was doing a crazy 35% cashback thingy on eBay purchases to promote Bing).

It is 1% back but on top of eBay bucks and discounted eBay gift cards this adds up quickly.

Amazon is also back on it for some sections which isn't hateful at all this time of year. If you aren't using MrRebates I recommend it, I earned around $900 off of it back in the day.

If you do most of your holiday shopping online I would jump off from their site to whatever site you are planning to buy from to earn the extra cashback.

MrRebates

Comments

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both Ebates and Fat Wallet also offer 1% back on ebay (and occasionally more) for past year, at least. You can also save up to 5% or more via other online sites, too, by going through these.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Rebates added eBay again early this year. As mentioned, the rebate is only 1%, so it's nothing to get excited about. But it's better than nothing.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Nice.