Home Buy, Sell & Trade - World & Ancient Coins

Comments

• TwoKopeikiTwoKopeiki Posts: 9,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FlatwoodsFlatwoods Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had seen this a little earlier. Great stuff!
  • STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭
    PM sent

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All right, which one of you snatched that Crystal Palace medal before I got here? image

Guess I'll have to settle on the double struck Lincoln cent... for now.

Certainly there are other tempting items here to think about...

Edit... dang! I just noticed somebody beat me to the Lincoln cent, too! I was just too slow.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • brg5658brg5658 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really wonderful selection of items!
    -Brandon
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
    My sets: [280+ horse coins] :: [France Sowers] :: [Colorful world copper] :: [Beautiful world coins]
    -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

• BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent ATS as I gotta have something too... Thanks as always rwyarmch image
    To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • BroadstruckBroadstruck Posts: 30,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Item #24 Well preserved 1816 Bavarian famine token. $60

For a Famine token the Mother, Child, & Baby sure look very well feed imageimage

To Err Is Human.... To Collect Err's Is Just Too Much Darn Tootin Fun!
  • STLNATSSTLNATS Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Broadstruck

For a Famine token the Mother, Child, & Baby sure look very well feed imageimage

Exactly my reaction, the piece seems really inconsistent with the message and really more interesting for that. Perhaps better described as a "OMG its been 3 hours since lunch we're starving" token, a mime of my kids when they were small.

While he probably doesn't need the endorsement, I purchased a piece from this listing last week. Great communication, super fast delivery and very well packed. Thanks Bob!

PS another PM sent

Always interested in St Louis MO & IL metro area and Evansville IN national bank notes and Vatican/papal states coins and medals!