Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

VCP help (Not what you think)

I am a subscriber, and I am frustrated.

"My Collection" has become unwieldy and out of control. I'd like to separate 'My Collection' into Baseball, Football, Vintage, Rookies, other custom subtitles. But I can't figure out how.

Is it possible? How can I do it?

Nick

Comments

• Options
    You can divide your collection into separate groups. From the "My Collection" page, click onto the "Add Groups" link just above your collection. Give it a name such as "Football", continue this for all the groups you want. Than you would have to view each card & click onto "Add to my Collection". A pop up would appear & just fill that out. After doing this with all your cards, when looking at your collection, it will give you values for both the total collection & the separated groups. After that it becomes much easier because when you add a card to your collection, it will ask you which group to add it to.
  • Options
    SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    Cocoa, I have gotten that far. I have named my groups '1952 Topps Baseball,' '1954 Topps Baseball,' etc.

What I want to be able to do, is to combine all of my named baseball groups into sub-group of 'My Collection.' Here's a tree that I imagine:

My Collection

Baseball

1952 Topps

1954 Topps

Hockey

1979 OPC

2004 Upper Deck

Alas, I can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks though!