Home U.S. & World Currency Forum
Options

Spectacular $1000 LGS?

Impressive?
OoAAOSwt6ZWVCs7">2211-H PMG 64 EPQ

I must confess: That is really a multi-colored advertising eBay description!

Comments

• Options
    total mess
  • Options
    luckybucksluckybucks Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭
    Nice note, but it looks like a tornado blew through that advertisement, it is so bad.
  • Options
    gnatgnat Posts: 392 ✭✭✭
    I'm unsure to whom their Listings are directed, but they highly manipulate all their scans and overprice everything -- not to mention all the mindless raz-ma-taz.

The note certainly appears to have been trimmed -- something PMG has previously been quite lax on taking into consideration in their grading.

They do have some good (very overpriced) notes and some real (overpriced) junk as well.

• Options
    numbersmannumbersman Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Trimmed,I agree.Wacky seller,I agree.
    Collector of numeral seals.That's the 1928 and 1928A series of FRNs with a number rather than a letter in the district seal. Owner/operator of Bottom Line Currency
  • Options
    Originally posted by: gnat
    I'm unsure to whom their Listings are directed, but they highly manipulate all their scans and overprice everything -- not to mention all the mindless raz-ma-taz.

The note certainly appears to have been trimmed -- something PMG has previously been quite lax on taking into consideration in their grading.

They do have some good (very overpriced) notes and some real (overpriced) junk as well.

I'm sure too: This note is trimmed!

I've checked most of these 2211-H notes when I was searching an example for my collection.

The results: Some notes of the H000104XXA run are already highly suspicious, but most of the second bunch, serial number range H000106XXA, are surely trimmed!

So I bought the Eric. P. Newman 2211-H note a few months ago.

• Options
    "It's an absolutely perfect, glowing, well margined headlight beauty. Not only is this perfectly preserved, it was perfectly manufactured over 100 years ago. "

Either their math or my math is way off!
    Colonial and Continental Currency Collector.