Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Board Problems Still?

Been trying to tinker with options since joining and still having problems with the time stamp and posting pictures. Is everyone else still having same issues?

And what are the "Linear : Threading : Single : Branch" links for in the top right corner?

Clicked them but just seemed to mess stuff up even more.

Comments

• alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: therookiemonster

And what are the "Linear : Threading : Single : Branch" links for in the top right corner?

Clicked them but just seemed to mess stuff up even more.

Adjust the way quoted replies are posted.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • So those are only used when you quote what somebody else has said or their picture?
  • JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still having trouble posting pictures. Never any issues posting pictures with the old board. I store my collection on the collectorfocus.com website. If anyone is posting from the collector focus website and can give some help it would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • I tried a few weeks ago in the testing forum and couldn't get the URL brackets to not run on or be included. Got a few tips and that the PSA site itself may be the easiest option for hosting.
  • IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    I use Photobucket & have no issues

IMF
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: Ironmanfan

I use Photobucket & have no issues

IMF

+1

No problems posting images in threads but there still seems to be an issue when attempting to post an image in a PM.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.