Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

14% Discount at 4SC

4SC has 14% discount on their website right now. I haven't seen that much of a discount in a while. I know a lot of you don't like them but for those of you that do, now might be a good time to buy.

James

Comments

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen even better at 15% off everything, but agreed it's one of the better deals on higher priced items. For the lower dollar stuff, you'll see 20% near the end of every quarter.

• Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    I agree that on cards over $50 and especially over $100 this is almost as good as it gets. It seems 4sc usually separates their deals like 15% cards under $50 and 10% cards over $50. It is rare for cards greater than $50 to be on sale for more than 14%. Like Kyle said, I think there's the occasional 15% off everything, but it may be a long wait to save that extra 1%. So this is a pretty good time to jump in for higher valued cards IMO.
    Steve
  • Options
    vintagefunvintagefun Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭
    So long as you buy the card and not the grade, 4SC can be a great place to buy. They have great pricing when the card fits the grade, beats most of the Bucks offers. Especially if you can get to free shipping.
    52-90 All Sports, Mostly Topps, Mostly HOF, and some assorted wax.