Home Testing Forum
Options

test

illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone else here uses SwagBucks to earn a little extra on purchases? I just signed up with them a couple of weeks ago and have had a good experience so far. You can earn "swagbucks" to spend on various things including Amazon gift cards and even PayPal credit and can redeem them in increments as low as $1 which is handy.

Lots of ways to earn these swagbucks, but the most relevant to this forum is that right now you get 3 swagbucks for every $1 spent on eBay. That's a 3% rebate! Last week it was only 2 swagbucks for every $1 on eBay, but even that isn't bad. Best of all, it seems to give the credit on bullion purchases. I tried it and it worked for me. Also worked for me when I had bid on an auction earlier in the week and only used the link from swagbucks to pay for the item.

The only downside is that you have to wait 2-3 months to get access to the swagbucks you earn, but I think most of the cashback sites like this have that arrangement.

If you don't already use it and want to check it out, here's a link (and yes, it's a referral link so if you end up signing up I'll get a little extra credit - but that's not why I'm sharing it here):

Link to SwagBucks

Seems that 2-3% extra off of eBay purchases (including bullion) is about the best deal I've seen around!!!