Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Free Cards

I am looking make some room in the house and I need to get rid of some cards. Before they find their way to the recycle bin, I thought I'd see if anyone here needs them for their sets, player collections, team collections, etc. Mostly junk wax from some rips with a little vintage here and there from rips and lots purchased. If you want anything send me a PM and I'll check if I have it. Probably nothing too valuable but hey, they are all free.

Baseball:

1978 Topps -- I have probably 200-300 commons, very sharp corners and edges. **UPDATE: 78's are spoken for**

1979 Topps -- I have probably 100-150 commons, semi stars with a few HOFers, supposed straight from vending and they look like it (sharp corners and edges) **UPDATE: 79's are spoken for**

1989 Donruss -- I've got about 3 boxes worth. I pulled the big RC's and Will Clark for my PC, but pretty much everything else is up for grabs (HOFers and stars included)

1989 Fleer -- I ripped a rack box. Same players pulled as 89 Donruss

Football

1988 Topps -- Ripped 3 boxes. Pulled Bo and the 49ers. Everything else is up for grabs

1989 ProSet -- Ripped 2 series 2 boxes. Big RC's and 49ers in PC, everything else is up for grabs.

1989 Topps Traded -- Pulled Barry, Troy, Deion, Steve Young and Jim Harbaugh. Everyone else is available. I have 25-30 near sets.

Hockey

1980 Topps -- I ripped like 3 packs. All up for grabs. I don't even know who the players are, lol. **UPDATE: 80's are spoken for**
Steve

Comments

• Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the generosity. I'd be happy to take any cowboys you don't want.
  • Options
    kerryvillekerryville Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    89 pro set browns, falcons and packers. What u need for them.

Looking for:
    1992 Collectors Edge Football case?
  • Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    PM sent
  • Options
    jmlabonnerjmlabonner Posts: 325 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent

John
  • Options
    PM sent. Thank you!
  • Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM'd image
  • Options
    rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm sent. Very cool of you.
    Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • Options
    belzbelz Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    Steve, Very generous of you...I plan to do similiar soon as I get more organized...well done.
    "Wots Uh The Deal" by Pink Floyd
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    uyu906uyu906 Posts: 276 ✭✭
    pm sent

Thanks for the offer!
    Looking to trade for, or purchase, raw or graded vintage for my baseball sets: 1927 York Caramel, 1951 Bowman, 1957 Topps, 1967-1979.
    http://richsbaseball.webs.com
  • Options
    PM sent, thank you!
  • Options
    Pm sent, thanks
  • Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome gesture! I love the generosity of the members here and wanted to recognize it. Well done, Steve, and looks like you can clear out a bit of room based on the responses so far image
  • Options
    psychumppsychump Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭
    A very nice man.
    Tallulah Bankhead — 'There have been only two geniuses in the world. Willie Mays and Willie Shakespeare.'
  • Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Feel free to send Phillies / Flyers or Eagles my way...............
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    slum22slum22 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the nice words and it's great to see such a great response. I didn't know if anyone wanted this stuff. Glad these cards will find nice homes. I will try to respond to all PMs by tonight. Everything is sorted by set, but I will have to go through and pull individual cards and teams. Keep requests coming and I will post an update to the first thread after I sort through the messages. Thanks!
    Steve
  • Options
    I run a non profit show twice a year and will take anything you have left over. We gave away 60K cards at our last show and I'm hoping to beat that for our march 6th show

PM Sent

Rich
    Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!
  • Options
    Ok. I believe I have replied to everyone's PM by now. If you haven't heard from me, I apologize. Just send me another PM and I will respond to your PM as soon as I can. I am happily surprised with the amount of interest in the cards I am giving away. The problem is that I am not used to the new PM system and I have had a hard time keeping track of whose messages I have replied to and who I haven't. Anyway, as an update, I have all the cards in boxes now in the order that they were pulled from packs. I will begin sorting sometime this weekend and I hope to have them ready to send out sometime next week. As soon as all the requests are sorted I will send out a PM advising when they will be shipped. If you haven't PM'd me your address go ahead and do that. If there are any more requests please feel free to PM me or post on this thread. The 1978 and 1979 Topps baseball lots and the 1980 hockey lot are all accounted for with people who have requested them already. There are still lots of players and teams available for the later 80's stuff. Thanks again.
    Steve
  • Options
    Alrighty, sorry for the delay, but starting between starting a new practice, the holidays and family duties it has been hard to find time to sort, pack and ship. The first batch of cards went out this morning. I have PM'd those whose cards have shipped. I expect to get the rest of the cards out tomorrow or Friday. I will PM everyone when their cards ship. If you haven't already PM'd or emailed me your address, go ahead and do that. Thanks.
    Steve