Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

FS: 2011 Topps Update Mike Trout Diamond RC, 1994-95 Emotion BK Box and a few full size jerseys

2011 Topps Update Mike Trout Diamond Anniversary RC - $175 delivered

1994-95 Skybox E-motion basketball box - $75 delivered

Notes: Cheapest on eBay is $120 delivered - I can't find one anywhere else. This is a beautiful set, and there's a chance at a high dollar Jordan in there. I bought a two box lot on eBay. I assume these two boxes were purchased at the same time (but I have no way to be certain.) I opened one box (no $$$ Jordan, FWIW) and got 1 base set, 4 cards away from a second and the full allotment of inserts. Most importantly, for cards of this age and high gloss - no sticking or damage. I assume that this box is in similar condition.

Orlando Predators (AFL) Game (?) Jersey - $30 delivered

Game cut (spandex sleeves and sides, stitched numbers, etc.) Size Large. My personal belief is that this is a salesman's sample - but who the hell knows. Still neat, and way nicer than anything else on eBay for the discerning Orlando Predators fan.

Japanese Flannel Jersey - Era Unknown - $40 delivered

Nice jersey, in great shape. Approximately 20" pit to pit (adult small-ish). I bought it hoping that perhaps it was mismeasured and I'd be able to wear it. It wasn't and I'm still fat - so here you go.

Jimmy Graham Team Issued Saints Jersey - $175 delivered

Purchased directly from the Saints Team Store when the team transitioned from Reebok to Nike a few years ago. I bought 5 other game used jerseys and the guy brought this from the back and offered it to me. He specifically stated that it was a jersey that was used for appearances (parades, autograph signings, media days, etc.) and NOT a true gamer. It is game cut (spandex sleeves and sides, extra length), but not game prepped (tapered, sleeves shortened, etc.)

My LSU Autographs

Only an idiot would have a message board signature.

Comments