Home U.S. & World Currency Forum

Operation Iraqi Freedom Bill

I have a buddy of mine who was in Iraq during Operation Iraqi Freedom from March 2003 and Feb 2004. He sent me this bill which I forgot about until I was looking at some bills in my safe. I thought you all would like to take a look at it. I really dig the American flag stamp he put on the bill.

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.

Comments

• Badass!! Great find. Thanks for sharing.
  • CMCARTCMCART Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭
    Looks great image
    Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865)
    5$ bills are WOW with the numbers - wanted:
    Wanted - Flipper notes with the numbers 6-9 or 0-6-9 ON 1$ 2$ 5$ 10$ 20$
    Wanted - 10$ Sereis 2013 - fancy Serial Numbers
  • That's cool.
    Come and see a forgotten piece of history.....

http://www.depressionscrip.com

Always looking for more depression scrip -- PM me if you have any for sale or trade
  • TookybanditTookybandit Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice, I like it!!
  • Thats cool. I have a bunch of money from Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, and a few others that I "tactically acquired" during my three deployments. Maybe i'll post a pic sometime. I rarely take it out from it's location. Most of the notes have an impeccably strong smell which instantly reminds me of the places it was found.
    Collecting Grand Rapids, Michigan Nationals all denominations, series, and types as well as obsoletes.

Please PM me with any available for sale.
  • I like it! image

TooTawl thank your friend for his service to our country. My youngest, GSgt USMC Retired, served ten months over there, not pleasant.
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 05232016 - any series or block. Please PM
    Looking for CU $1 FRN 20160523 - any series or block. Please PM

Retired