Options
New ebay Bucks promo...2X, 3X, 4X...
...anyone else get this (just signed on for the first time today and saw it). 2X on any purchase, 3X on $50 or more, 4X on $100 or more.
Anyone else get this? Don't see it mentioned here yet.
Anyone else get this? Don't see it mentioned here yet.
I'll come up with something.
0
Comments
Picked up a couple of these the last go around. Note that they arrive in flips, not sealed in mint plastic.
"Money does not care about speeches on morality. Capital asks whether the rules will remain the same tomorrow. With inflation, people assume price is the problem, and propose regulation—but price is simply the message." - Martin Armstrong
I got the $5 max sellers fee. Wish I had more to sell.
If you meant $50, that's what I received too. The only problem with that is that you have to sell something, or a group of things for at least $845 to save .70.
If it was 50% off fees that's another story, but a max fee of $50? I dont think that works for most people to be bothered with.