Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Morgan proof completes 20th Century Proof Type Sets

I purchased the attached 1904 Morgan proof over the weekend which will complete my 20th Century proof type set . I had been looking for a PR66 (and will continue to do so)but the post-1900 proofs are very hard to find. Proofs from the 1880s abound.

This completes all of the 20th Century type sets, so I can begin the upgrade process.
Bill

My Other Hobby

Comments

• Options
    SpoolySpooly Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭
    Congrats!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

In God We Trust.... all others pay in Gold and Silver!
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! This is my second favorite set of yours. My favorite is your complete type set. Keep it up! Somebody needs to put pressure on High Desert...

As a lover of cameo coins I sure wish I could use any date Morgan for my type set. There are some nice Cameo ones from 1898 and some other years. I am not sure how I am going to resolve this dilema. I still need two buffalos, though the Type 1 is the one I really want.
  • Options
    Super job Bill......That is a real accomplishment. I was on the type page a few days ago checking it out and it looks fun (if not interesting). I might try the regular issue type set from 1900 - 1999 (no gold). Looks like a nice way to find a coin you like and can study with out attempting to get the whole set.

Congratulations again.....

Gary
    NICKEL TRIUMPH...
  • Options
    keithdagenkeithdagen Posts: 2,025
    Congratulations Bill. That's a great set that you have put together.
    Keith ™

• Options
    cosmicdebriscosmicdebris Posts: 12,333
    Bill as usual another great set, congrats!
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Bill:
    That is a very difficult set to finish. Congratulations.
    Charlie
    I have never seen a Peace Dollar that I did not like!!
  • Options
    Bill.

Congrats that is a nice coin. I looking for a circ 1903 O to complete my Morgan dollar collection....
    Found a circulated 1903 0 Morgan to complete my Morgan dollar collection!!
  • Options
    etexmikeetexmike Posts: 6,795 ✭✭✭
    Another great set completed. Congratulations.

-----------

etexmike