Home Precious Metals
Options

OT, a little. Setting the time on CU

Because I was unable to log in for about a week due to a glitch after the site upgrade, I missed on some things to correct lingering issues.

How do I get the time on CU to be what it is for me? I have it set to what it should be but the time is still way off, it's 6 hours ahead of what it actually is for me. Thanks

To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.

Comments

• Options
    VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to put -6 into the Time Zone Adjust box to get it to change to the correct U.S. Central Time for me.
  • Options
    DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the fix, even though things looked right in the settings page, was to change it to something else, save that, then change it back and save that. I had to do that and it shook it out right after that.
  • Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,436 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After you make the changes to your profile don't forget to go to the bottom of the page and click on Update Profile which I forgot to do the first time I made changes.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    piecesofmepiecesofme Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by: DrBuster

I think the fix, even though things looked right in the settings page, was to change it to something else, save that, then change it back and save that. I had to do that and it shook it out right after that.

This is what worked, and of course clicking on update profile at the bottom of the page. thanks for the help guys image

I am back from 6 hours into the future now, unfortunately I have no good news to share in what I saw lol.
    To forgive is to free a prisoner, and to discover that prisoner was you.