Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Registry Sets

I just started my first registry set with the Red Heart set I'm working on. Once added to the registry, how long does it take before the set shows up in the system? My Mantle is still registered in another set so I working on getting it removed from that set.
James

Comments

• Options
    flcardtraderflcardtrader Posts: 788 ✭✭✭
    Should be immediate.

If it is not, you may need to commit the changes to actually publish the set.

As for the Mantle, if the other user doesn't release it, email a front/back image of the card to setregistry@collectors.com and the will manually unlist on the other and list on yours. Once they do, you will still need to commit the changes.

flcardtrader@yahoo.com
    Website
    Shopify Store
    Ebay Store
  • Options
    jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. I figured out that I hadn't done everything correctly. It is now the # 32 set. I have a couple duplicate cards and one of those is also in someone else's set.

James
  • Options
    MisterBungleMisterBungle Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭
    I like the Red Heart set, good luck on your quest, but hey, go ahead and show it off.

"America suffers today from too much pluribus and not enough unum.".....Arthur Schlesinger Jr.

• Options
    seebelowseebelow Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭
    flcardtrader +1..thats about all u need to know..and, yes, it is immediate.

I've enjoyed watching your progress...one thing to consider...the registry if watched closely by some..image....theres a thread on this that is worth a search.

I love the registry idea and its a lot of fun to update and watch your ranking increase (sometimes decrease). It can become very competitive and addictive. Its very user friendly. Just remember to remove cards as they leave your collection. Makes is so much easier for the new owner. Good luck and continue with the updates.
    Interested in higher grade vintage cards. Aren't we all. image